Kreb Cycle and Best Practices in Preparation for COVID-19
Effective date 3/20/2020
We believe at Kreb Cycle that the risk of coming into contact with COVID-19 at this point has increased enough to warrant stricter guidelines and reactions. Our goal is to prevent the spread of this illness in our community. We take the health and happiness of our customers seriously. We want to protect you and our staff and everyone in our community. It is important as a retailer and as a social gathering place that we participate and cooperate in the efforts to prevent the spread of this disease in our community.
We will continue with normal operating hours; however, the operation of our shop will be changed significantly. Below are 5 important practices and functions at the shop:
1) Kreb Cycle will move staff away from the showroom floors as much as possible. We will perform service work in an employee only part of the shop in order to help create a sterile environment between customers and staff, and also to protect customer equipment from contamination by other visitors. We will have one staff member per day at the door to assist you.
2) Kreb Cycle will have a goal to limit store occupancy to 2 adults at a time. There may be times when you will come to a locked door and see people inside. We will post a maximum occupancy signage. We will limit our occupancy by locking our doors. At times you may be asked to wait outside while other patrons are conducting business. We hope you can be patient and wait, we also understand if you need to return another time. We ask that you allow a safe distance of 6 feet to those who exit the store before you enter.
3) Your access to the store and products will also be limited. We will be stationed near the door to limit the amount of interaction with store products. This doesn’t mean you cannot shop in our store. It does mean that your shopping trip to us should be with purpose and concise. We will not allow patrons to peruse or browse or handle merchandise unless they have intentions to purchase.
4) After each visitor we will disinfect touch points and any interaction points in and outside the store. We will continue our current COVID-19 practices concerning cleaning and disinfecting.
5) If you wish, we can deliver goods to you in your car. You can even purchase everything over the phone and pick it up quickly in store, or we can deliver it to your home (deliver fee may apply depending on distance).
If you are current experiencing any illness, please stay home.