Zipp's 303 Firecrest Tubeless rim brake wheels offer all-around performance for a new era of road riding. They're rich in heritage yet loaded with innovations; as adept in the mountains as on rolling hills, windswept farm lanes, or ferocious field sprints. At Zipp, we never rest on laurels. These wheels feature a 19mm internal width and are tubeless ready. That means you can run lower tire pressure for greater cornering grip and compliance while still benefiting from reduced rolling resistance and without the risk of pinch flats.
When it comes to pure speed, the 303 Firecrest Tubeless packs a serious punch. They're lightweight and feature ABLC Sawtooth Technology, a complex dimpling pattern first developed for our top-level NSW wheel lineup. This technology helps to achieve the optimization of low aerodynamic drag and crosswind stability, which we call AeroBalance. The ShowStopper textured braking surface delivers unrivaled rim braking performance in wet or dry conditions. Lastly, at the center of the 303 Firecrest Tubeless rim-brake is a new versatile and durable hub, the German-engineered ZR1.
- Tubeless for secure performance even when ridden at lower tire pressures
- New ZR1 hub is engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability
- Versatile 45mm rim profile that's fast, stable, and versatile
- ABLC Sawtooth dimple design helps manage air flow around the rim, and contributes to create a faster, more stable wheel
- Showstopper textured brake track delivers superior modulation and shortest stopping distances in wet and dry conditions
- New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
- Ships with QR end caps and quick release skewers
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim||Carbon clincher, tubeless ready|
|Brake Compatibility||Rim brake|
|Hub||ZR1 Rim Brake|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure-Loc aluminum|
|Inner Rim Width||19mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|100mm QR / Black / 700c||710845851247||00.1918.531.000||210000047833|