We are looking for a Sales/Counter person to assist in selling bicycles and accessories as well as ringing up sales on the cash register. There are a number of general office type responsibilities, such as placing orders, receiving orders, making phone calls, posting on social media, creating fliers and other in-store promotional materials.
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Ability to work well with people (customers and other staff members).
- Retail sales experience a plus but not required (we can train you).
- Should have experience riding a bicycle and ideally an avid appreciation for the sport.
- Social media skills for posting store sales, events and general activity.
- Ability to lift and move bicycles in and out and around the store.
Kreb Cycle is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to finding and developing diversity partnerships that facilitate hiring, retaining, and growing diverse talent. Women and bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
Call for interview: 631-286-1829
Experienced Service Technician
We are looking for an experienced service technician to fill a full time position. Must have 5+ years experience.
Call to discuss further: 631-286-1829