- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
$9.00 - $12.00
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
- Fork crown race for genuine Ritchey headsets - Alloy with 45-degree taper
$9.99 - $17.99
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$10.50 - $11.00
- color-matched aluminum Interlok Spacers for Cane Creek headsets
Crown races for Wolf Tooth headsets. - For Wolf Tooth headsets
Origin-8's Capster is a top cap, bolt and star nut for your 1 1/8-inch threadless headset. It comes in many colors so you can customize your ride.
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Custom Cane Creek lower race for Salsa.
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
• Steel • Retainer ball bearings, includes top cap and star nut • 1 1/8 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6, EC34/30
• Steel • Retainer ball bearings, includes top cap and star nut • 1 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC30/25.4, EC30/26
$14.99 - $39.99
- No. series headsets offer excellent performance and value - No. 8b: 36x45 degree Cane Creek Integrated, or No. 10: Zero Stack shallow available for 1-1/8" applications - No. 10 S.H.I.S.: ZS44/28.6|ZS44/30 - No. 8B S.H.I.S.: IS42/28.6|IS42/30 - Stack: 5.2mm/3.7mm (No. 10), 8mm/1mm (No. 8B) - Color: Black - Weight: 93g (No. 10), 74g (No. 8B)
$14.99 - $16.50
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
$14.99 - $19.99
- Forged steel cups with caged 5/32" ball bearings - TH-857 features a alloy top cover - TH Series: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 14.9mm/11mm - Color: Black - Weight: 126g
- CrMo headset with oversized 3/16" lower ball bearings, 5/32" upper bearings and a nylon top cover - Hammer: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 12.8mm/11.9mm - Color: Black - Weight: 149g
Add some color and style to your bike build with Precision Headset Stack spacers. Offered in multiple sizes, made proudly in Minneapolis, MN, and laser marked with the stack size on each end, find your perfect fit. - Designed and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA - Fits 1 1/8"" steerers only - Made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
Cane Creek's 10 Series has light, tough, and beautiful machined 6061 T6-aluminum cups, Cane Creek's corrosion-resistant black-oxide angular-contact bearings and quality seals throughout to keep the grease in and the dirt out. • Technical Description: IS52/40/H1 • Bottom Type: IS - Integrated • Bottom Head Tube Inside Dia.: 52.1mm • Crown Race Seat Dia.: 39.79mm • Crown Race Type: Polymer • Bottom Stack Height: 1mm • Bottom Bearing Type: Black Oxide • Material: N/A • Weight: 35.35g
Replacement headset uppers from FSA. - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 Threadless - Bearing Type: Cartridge - S.H.I.S Upper: IS41 - Upper Stack Height: 8.2
Converts quill style forks to use threadless stems.
$18.99 - $26.00
These baseplates are the foundation that keeps Chris King headsets turning with legendary smoothness. Manufactured from high-quality stainless steel or titanium, Chris King makes replacement baseplates for all standard sizes and a number of ingenious solutions for those that need something a little special to make their headset work. - Engineered and manufactured in Portland, Oregon USA - High-quality stainless steel and titanium baseplates available for all standard Chris King headset sizes - Titanium baseplates are available in 1-inch and 1 1/8-inch sizes only - Devolution baseplates are a stainless steel solution that allow King headsets to adapt to a wide variety of steerer tube sizes - King Stainless Steel baseplates are available in undersized and oversized versions for irregular steerer tube sizes
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the Classic Drop-In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This alloy beauty features full-complement stainless steel angular contact cartridge bearings packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. Wrapped in our timeless high-polish finish, the Classic Drop-In Upper headset adds that classy detail your bike deserves. - Stack height: 12.5mm - Material: Alloy - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): ZS44/28.6 - Upper HT OD/ID: 50/44 - Bearing: Ceramic Hybrid Cartridge (ACB)—Ti Coated - Weight: 79g
$19.95 - $29.90
The Ritchey Logic Threadless headset features a smaller upper bearing to save weight, while the oversize lower bearing is designed to handle loads. Deep bearing cups promise solid insertion. - Bearing: Retainer ball bearing - Material: Steel/Plastic - Stack Height: 28.3mm
- Carbon fiber top caps, bolt and steel star nut - Size: 1-1/8" - Color: Black - Weight: 21g
The Sunday BMX headset is a quality headset at an affordable price: period. It offers one of the lower stack heights on the market and uses a Campagnolo standard spec for 1-1/8-inch integrated headsets. - 45º tapered bearings with 41.8mm outer diameter to fit 42mm BMX head tubes - Compatible with Odyssey GTX Gyro, GTX-R, GTX-S and Snafu Mobeus. - Comes with matching 3mm and 5mm spacers - Weight with/without spacers: 2.1/2.3 oz.
RockShox's Headset Spacer Set is a perfect compliment to your RockShox fork. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish RockShox logos. - Black/White Logo: includes 15mm x 1, 10mm x 1, 5mm x 2 - UD Carbon: includes 20mm x 1, 10mm x 1, 5mm x 1, 2.5mm x 2
Page 1 of 4 Next page