$11.00 - $13.75
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
- Cleanspring with leak-proof valve and dust-resistant nozzle design - The narrow shape nozzle allows drinking from the side - 100% BPA-free antibacterial polypropylene material - Unique Pourfast dual-density bottle technology - Recyclable
$20.00 - $21.00
• Half perforated surface • EVA integrated absorbs shock and increases comfort • Durable all-conditions perforated surface for ventilation • Thickness: 2.3mm • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape
- High flexibility injected Nylon material - Secure bottle design—no drop guarantee - Right side pull cage option is perfect for off-road or small frames - Weight: 41g
- High-friction PU surface improves grip and reduces slipping - Microfiber backing provides a smooth, comfortable feel - Embossed tulip pattern looks powerful and improves overall grip - 2.0mm thick
- High flexibility injected Nylon material. - Secure bottle design.
- High-friction PU surface improves grip and reduces slipping - Microfiber backing provides a smooth, comfortable feel - Embossed tulip pattern looks powerful and improves overall grip - 3.0mm thick
$25.00 - $26.00
• Durable half-perforated PU surface embossed with the Liv logo • EVA foam base absorbs shock and increases comfort • Includes Liv end-plugs and finishing tape • 2.0mm thick
- Designed with softer rubber tread for exceptional shock absorption and hands that stay fresh all day - Extra large raised areas to provide excellent shock absorption - Softer, dual-density rubber compound improves control in all conditions - New polymer material for durability - Giant 1.0 dual lock ring system
- Water resistant material - Rip stop construction for durability - Designed to hold tools, wallet, keys, clothing and other items securely - Hook and loop fasteners mounting system - Available in two sizes
- Organize, store and protect riding essentials all in one place - Waterprood Polyurethane case fits mini pumps, tools, tubes phones and money - Fits in a conventional watter bottle cage or jersey pocket - Capsule only, tools not included
- Thumb control keeps thumb safe from cold air - Ergonomic design ensures accurate valve pressure - Simple push-on feature activates air cartridge - Includes 1, 16g threaded CO2 cartridge - Presta and Schrader valve compatible system - Compatible with threaded and non-threaded cartridges
- Perfect for commuting and short distance rides, giving the option to comfortably ride in any skirt, leggings, pants or shorts - Designed to adapt to a woman’s figure with a seamless structure for total freedom of movement - Built-in, super-lightweight chamois that provides pressure-relieving comfort without adding undue bulk - Transtextura fabric pulls moisture away from the skin and accelerates drying to fight off odors
For the youngest riders (under 5 years) protection is the first priority. Featuring Giant's new dial fit system for a secure fit, in-mold polycarbonate shell construction and integrated visor for extra protection. FEATURES - We've got you covered! 1 year crash replacement program. - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth while the natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors - Low- and high-speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - New dial fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the head for full protection, support and comfort with an easy dial function - Integrated foam visor SPECIFICATIONS - Toddler: 46-51cm - Age: 5 and under - Certifications: CPSC/CE;AS/NZS
$37.00 - $42.00
- Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-oriented helmet packed with features - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow exhaust ports - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - New Cinch ONE fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort and an easy dial function - Removable visor - Women's
Giant's Connect Comfort Saddle is ideal for shorter commutes and weekend fitness rides. It wide base with plush padding makes riding comfortable. Plus, the water-resistant synthetic cover and steel rails make this one tough, durable saddle.
Liv's Contact Comfort Saddle is the perfect addition to your hybrid or commuter bike. It features a pressure-relieving base to keep you comfortable while riding. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic cover and tough chromoly rails, this saddle is bound to last.
- Dynamic Cycling Fit helps the rider choose the right saddle for her unique anatomy and riding style - Particle Flow technology matches your body for the right fit every time - UniClip design technology connects a wide range of accessories to enhance your experience - Pressure relief D2 base - Tough, durable Chromoly rails - Lighter, water-resistant seamless synthetic cover
Liv's Contact Comfort+ Saddle is the perfect addition to your hybrid or commuter bike. It features a pressure-relieving base and center zone cut so you'll be comfortable while riding. And, with its lightweight, water-resistant synthetic cover and tough chromoly rails, this saddle is bound to last.
A saddle doesn't just carry you from point A to point B, it has to meet the intimate needs of individual riders. Liv's Approach saddle delivers ultimate satisfaction when your sit bones are under pressure, regardless of the length of your journey or experience level. With a strategically placed, ergonomic cutout and supportive yet cozy design structures, the Approach saddle relieves pain, pressure, and chafing for the comfortable support you need to tackle century rides or back-to-back training rides. - Super-lightweight, high-elastic PU padding. - Strategically placed cut-out design decreases pressure. - Shape designed to provide optimal support. - Optimized rail joint structure positions rails toward the front of the saddle to relieve pressure points. - Giant UniClip Mount System compatible. - Length: 270mm, width: 155mm
An exceptional mountain bike saddle that's purpose built to support an aggressive riding style. A mountain bike saddle needs to perform as much as any other component on your bike, and Liv's Sylvia saddle rises to the challenge for top performance. This saddle delivers ultimate satisfaction when your sit bones are under pressure, regardless of the length of your adventure or experience level. With strategically placed extra-soft foam and supportive yet cozy design structures, the Sylvia saddle relieves pressure for the comfortable climbing support you need while giving you the confidence to rail corners, jumps, and descents. - Lightweight, strong steel rails. Extra-soft foam strategically placed for extra protection of soft tissues. - Padded edges for side and rear shock absorption. - Optimized saddle nose design is downwardly tilted for climbing clearance plus longer for extra contact with inner legs during cornering and descending. - Saddle base edges flex for maneuverability. - High-Elastic Particle Technology provides superior pressure relief and support. - Glossy surface allows smooth transitions on and off the saddle. - Length: 277mm, width: 150mm
Inspired by gravity riders and presenting a modern mountain biking style, this off-road helmet is designed with generous ventilation and added protection Along with essential safety features like MIPS technology, we’ve added a lower rear coverage design to shield more of the back of your head. Direct Flow Cooling channels are designed to pull in air to keep you cool during slow, challenging climbs or flowy descents. With a one-handed dial adjustment and rear fit system you get perfect head-hugging comfort. - Contemporary, clean and compact helmet shape offers stylish looks at an accessible price point. - Numerous broad vents provide maximum air flow. - Dropped rear section for extended protection on the back of the head. - All-new 360 degree Cinch One MIPS fit system with intuitive one-handed dial adjustment for comfort and balance. - In-molded construction. - TransTextura moisture-wicking, anti-odor inner padding. - MIPS Protection. - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen Alumbra TL and Recon TL. - Sizes: S / M (49-57cm), M / L (53-61 cm)
$57.75 - $61.00
When a flat strikes, this organized kit will get you rolling in no time. Kit Includes: - Control Blast 0 Inflator Head - Mtb Kit: (65067) 2, 25G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Road Kit: (65066)2, 16G Threaded Co2 Cartridge - Ratchet System Multi-Tool (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 ,6Mm Hex, T10, T25 Torx And Flathead) - Liv Tire Levers
Packed with features to keep riders comfortable and safe including MIPS to keep your young rider extra safe. The AirFlow Ventilation System provides cooling airflow, an in-mollded polycarbonate shell gives protection and an integrated magnetic light mount allows you to add a rear light for increased visibility. - Designed with fit and function in mind to create a value-packed helmet to keep young cyclists comfortable and protected - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth and reduce odors - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS - New Cinch Jr. fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the head for full protection - Removable visor - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight (#400000143) - MIPS mimics the brain's own protection system by adding a low friction layer between the head and the helmet reducing rotational movement that causes strain to the brain at angled impacts
- UD carbon fiber. - Super lightweight.
- Liv club fit - High-tech pullover with a women-specific cut and a stylish, urban cycling fit - Just the right amount of stretch, integrated hood, and zipper pockets make this one of the most versatile layers a woman can own - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture for quick-drying breathability - Two secure zipper pockets keep keys, cash, and id safe
Her first two-wheeler and one of life's great experiences, the colorful Adore makes it easy. Lightweight ALUXX-Grade aluminum frame material and innovative fork design come together to keep her ride light and easy. Intuitive Singlespeed drivetrain and smaller grip design keep it easy for her to learn and feel comfortable behind the wheel. Safe Easy balance tires, training wheels, and a low stand-over height allow for safe maneuvering. Why We Love It A lightweight aluminum frame with a low stand-over height, plus 16-inch wheels, will make your young girl's first bike experience comfortable and confidence inspiring. Colorful paint will catch the attention of the little lady in your life at first glance. Adore is designed for safety, stability, and comfortable pedaling. This bike is fitted with an easy to use single-speed drivetrain and mini-rider settings. A protective chainguard keeps clothing and fingers out of harm's way. Removable training wheels let her progress when the time is right. Accessorized with a basket to carry her favorite toy and complete with a bell that lets everyone know she's on the move.
PEDALING HER FIRST TWO-WHEELER IS ONE OF LIFE’S GREAT EXPERIENCES, AND THE COLORFUL ADORE MAKES IT EASY. KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS Lightweight ALUXX-Grade Aluminum frame material and innovative fork design come together to keep her bike light and easy to pedal. Intuitive Singlespeed drivetrain and smaller grips keep it easy for her to learn and feel comfortable behind the wheel. Safe Easy balance tires, training wheels and a low stand-over height allow for safe maneuvering.
PEDALING HER FIRST TWO-WHEELER IS ONE OF LIFE’S GREAT EXPERIENCES, AND THE COLORFUL ADORE MAKETS IT EASY. Lightweight ALUXX-Grade Aluminum frame material and innovative fork design come together to keep her bike light and easy to pedal. Intuitive Singlespeed drivetrain and smaller grip keep it easy for her to learn and feel comfortable behind the wheel. Safe Easy balance tires and a low stand-over height allow for safe maneuvering.
Lightweight and easy to maneuver, Enchant puts her on a path to adventure. Safe Liv’s purpose-driven design gives her a comfortable frame geometry with low stand-over height for easy maneuvering and reliable hand brakes for a safely slow and stop. Comfort and Control A comfortable, lightweight ALUXX-Grade aluminum frame design with an upright riding position and twist shifters inspire girls to learn to mountain bike. Why We Love It Enchant is designed to be light, agile, and easy to maneuver on the dirt. Fast-rolling 20-inch wheels and trail-ready tires make Enchant a fun, stable bike to help her build confidence and skills. Hand brakes provide powerful stopping power, and with easy-to-use twist shifters, she’ll feel excited and secure as she tackles new terrain. Enchant inspires girls to take their wheels to the dirt with fun, colorful style in a lightweight package. Young ones are delighted to hop on, thanks to friendly geometry, low stand-over height, and stability that reinforce a positive learning environment.
Page 1 of 2 Next page