CLIMB, CORNER AND DESCEND WITH SPEED AND EFFICIENCY. FROM THE MOUNTAINS TO THE FLATS, IN ALL TYPES OF CONDITIONS, THIS LIGHTWEIGHT COMPOSITE ROAD RACER TAKES YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
- With an outstanding stiffness-to-weight ratio and updated aero tube shaping, this frameset is engineered for superior climbing capabilities, aerodynamic efficiency and sprint stiffness for race-winning performance.
- This is where the TCR’s most quantifiable gains can be found compared to previous generation models. Every tube shape was analyzed, engineered and tested to create an overall structure with significantly lower drag at a wider range of yaw angles.
- Integrated disc brakes deliver smooth, powerful stopping power and modulation for added control in variable weather and road conditions. Flat mounts and new thru-axles boost stiffness and improve overall handling, while added frame and fork clearance allows for larger diameter tires up to 32mm.
ADVANCED COMPOSITE TECHNOLOGY
- Giant’s High Performance Grade raw carbon material is used to produce this custom frame material in our own composite factory with a high stiffness-to-weight ratio. The front triangle of these framesets is assembled and molded as one continuous piece in a proprietary manufacturing process called Modified Monocoque Construction.
- The most advanced steerer tube technology in today’s Giant bikes. Designed to offer unprecedented front-end steering performance, the system’s oversized headset bearings (1 1/2” lower, 1 1/4” upper) and tapered steerer tube work in harmony to provide supreme steering stiffness.
COMPACT ROAD DESIGN
- Introduced by Giant with the professional Team ONCE in the 1990s, Compact Road revolutionized the look and feel of high-performance road bikes forever. A downward sloping toptube (from the headtube to the seattube) creates smaller front and rear triangles for a lighter, stiffer bike. It also makes it easier for riders of all sizes to have a perfect fit.
- A massively oversized bottom-bracket/chainstay area features a fully integrated, 86-millimeter wide bottom-bracket design (92-millimeter wide for off-road bikes). Asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- This proprietary seatpost design offers an optimized balance of light weight, superior ride quality and simple adjustment to enhance the total race performance of the TCR road range.
|A - Seat Tube Length (mm)||425||445||470||500||530||560|
|B - Seat Tube Angle (°)||74.5°||74.0°||73.5°||73.0°||73.0°||72.5°|
|C - Top Tube Length (mm)||520||535||550||565||580||600|
|D - Head Tube Length (mm)||120||130||145||165||185||200|
|E - Head Tube Angle (°)||71.0°||72.3°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°|
|F - Fork Rake (mm)||45||45||45||45||45||45|
|G - Trail (mm)||72.1||64||59.2||59.2||59.2||59.2|
|H - Wheelbase (mm)||976||977||980||991||1006||1020|
|I - Chain Stay Length (mm)||405||405||405||405||405||405|
|J - Bottom Bracket Drop (mm)||72||70||70||67||67||67|
|K - Stack (mm)||517||528||545||562||581||596|
|L - Reach (mm)||376||383||388||393||402||412|
|M - Stand Over Height (mm)||706||725||747||773||800||816|
|N - Handlebar Width (mm)||400||400||420||420||440||440|
|O - Stem Length (mm)||80||90||100||110||110||120|
|P - Crank Length (mm)||170||170||172.5||172.5||175||175|
|Q - Wheel Size||700C||700C||700C||700C||700C||700C|
|CM||157 - 169||165 - 175||171 - 181||177 - 187||183 - 193||189 - 199|
|Frame||Advanced-Grade Composite, disc|
|Fork||Advanced-Grade Composite, full-composite OverDrive 2 steerer, disc|
|Seatpost||Giant Variant, composite, -5/+15mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Carbon / X-Small||04712878955028||1913002203|
|Carbon / Small||04712878955035||1913002204|
|Carbon / Medium||04712878955042||1913002205|
|Carbon / Medium/Large||04712878955059||1913002206|
|Carbon / Large||04712878955066||1913002207|
|Cobalt/Dark Blue / Small||04712878954977||1913001104||210000051368|
|Cobalt/Dark Blue / Medium||04712878954984||1913001105|
|Cobalt/Dark Blue / Medium/Large||04712878954991||1913001106||210000051369|
|Cobalt/Dark Blue / Large||04712878955004||1913001107|
|Cobalt/Dark Blue / X-Large||04712878955011||1913001108|